Black Lives Matter
We stand in supporting the fight against systemic racism and oppression. We stand for a better world for the Black community.
We are learning. We are growing. We are taking action now and investing in the future.
We acknowledge that we don’t have all of the right words or answers, but are committing ourselves to listening and learning. We have admittedly made mistakes, but we are here and ready to be better and grow.
We believe that we must start with ourselves. Here is how we are taking action.
- Kiss is providing the option for all employees to take paid time away to peacefully protest and demonstrate support for anti-racism.
- Kiss is providing all employees with free access to educational resources and training.
- Kiss is adding this official diversity statement to our website, making it available to all visitors effective immediately.
- Kiss is investing in relationships with Black photographers, ambassadors, event directors, and advisors. We are inviting those that wish to join us and help to reach out to us here.
- Kiss is donating to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund and NAACP Empowerment Programs.
- Kiss is going to donate a portion of all sales to NAACP Legal Defense Fund and NAACP Empowerment Programs for the next three months (beginning today, June 11th, 2020).
- Kiss is making plans to aid in adding diversity to the company. Including staff recruitment and advisory members.
- Kiss is going to add more diversity to marketing, events, and books that we will print for events.
- Kiss is going to add more diversity to webinars, Facebook and Instagram Lives, and other educational platforms. We invite all photographers to join.
- Kiss is learning, growing, and educating ourselves on how we can support the BIPOC community both now and in the future.