how it WORKS
Design, share, and order heirloom albums and press printed books in minutes.
keep it SIMPLE
We keep it simple: Bring your books to life with one simple cloud-
based tool. We call it the Kiss Designer.
Design an album in minutes and make time for, well, anything else.
Easily send clients proofs, and share slideshows on social media.
Our client clicks approve and you click order. Yep, it’s that simple.
Our reputation is based on your reputation.
Each book is a unique, handcrafted labor of love. Our heirloom albums will allow your couples to relive their perfect day again and again. Press printed books are perfect for everyday moments that you’ll cherish for years to come.
Our web-based designer means you can work from any computer, no matter where you are. So, leave your hard drive behind and say hello to endless freedom.
Already have a designer you love? No problem, you can use that and order from Kiss.
Behind on design? Partner with our top notch design team - beginning at $49.
Clients can easily leave feedback on your designs. No more guessing which images to swap out or endless back and forth.
Your album design and any slideshows are updated each time you save your design.
NO DOWNLOADS, NO UPLOADS, NO WASTED TIME:
Once your client clicks approve, you click order.
Track your book through printing, binding, and shipping—we’ll keep you updated throughout the entire process.
No invoices, pricing, or Kiss branding is included on our shipments. So, go ahead—ship directly to your clients.
THE KISS GUARANTEE
We inspect your album after each phase of the production process from image sequencing to printing, fit, and finish. Our albums and books are warrantied for life. And if there’s any sort of manufacturer’s defect, we’ll replace or repair it at no cost to you.
Our Commitment To Sustainability
we create albums with the earth in mind
• Every linen book is manufactured with linens created from recycled fibers. Once spun and woven, the linen is hand-dyed in the USA to match our color specifications.
• Each Leather book is sourced from humanely raised cattle that is not bred for product or consumption. Our leather is supplied from farmers around the world that allow their cattle to graze freely in pastures and live their full, natural lives.
• Our glues are manufactured to food-grade levels of safety. We use biodegradable glues and glues that have the lowest possible fume toxicity rating possible.
• Less than 5% of all of our packaging is plastic. Because of that, all of our packaging is recyclable.
• Because of how important the responsible treatment of our waste is, we selected the local waste disposal company practicing and offering the most recycling options.