HOLIDAY ORDER DEADLINES
FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY DECEMBER 23RD, PLEASE PLACE ALL ORDERS BY 11:59PM (EST) ON THE DATE LISTED AND MEET THE REQUIREMENTS.
• Nov 16th Orders containing a linen and/or proof box must be ordered by this date.
• Nov 24th Final day to place orders with (at minimum) Standard handling and ground home shipping.
• Nov 25th – 30th Orders placed between these dates must be placed with (at minimum) Standard handling and 2 day shipping.
• Dec 1-8th Orders placed between these dates must be placed with (at minimum) Rush handling and 2 day shipping.
• Dec 9-10th Orders placed between these dates must be placed with Rush handling and overnight shipping.
• A note on delivery. Our carriers have informed us that, due to this being such an unprecedented year, delays are more likely. Please keep this in mind when selecting your shipping method. Kiss is not responsible if a carrier misses their delivery deadline. Should a package become lost or missing, we will do out best to solve the problem with you and the carrier. We strongly recommend requiring a signature for delivery when available.
• A note on FedEx Pick Up options. If there is any concern about theft or leaving a package at a destination before the recipient can receive it, please consider shipping to a FedEx pick up location. They will hold your package for the receipent to pick up for up to 5 days. This is a safer, more secure way to ensure your package ends up in the right hands. To find a location near you, click here. When placing your order, simply enter the name of the person picking up the package (they will need to bring their photo ID) and the address of the pick up location of your choice.
• A note on rush handling. Rushing an item guarantees that it will finish production within 7 business days from the time of upgrade. Linen Boxes and Proof Boxes cannot be rushed.
Have questions? Watch this video for an indepth explanation of the 2020 holiday deadlines.
Need some assistance? Email email@example.com