Kiss Books is looking for an individual to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist. We are looking for a self-motivated and passionate individual who can listen to our customers and offer timely and effective solutions to each question, problem or complaint. The successful candidate for this role will believe in Kiss Book’s mission and core values, be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our clients’ trust, and be well-versed in product and software knowledge.
At Kiss, our mission is to be a company that positively impacts photographers through intentional and authentic community. We strive to consistently deliver the highest quality albums with unparalleled service and make the album process simple so that photographers can spend more time doing what they love. Serving photographers well and helping them grow and be successful is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Core Values
- Heart – having heart for the photography industry, our customers and each other.
- Trust – can be trusted to do what we say and trust each other as a team.
- Above & Beyond – go above and beyond in our work and for our customers.
- Growth Mindset – striving for excellence, mastery and continuous improvement both personally and professionally.
- Healthy Communication – be a generous listener, seek to understand and allow for others to feel heard.
- Celebrate Wins – celebrate each other’s success and cheer each other on.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- Ability to communicate with customers throughout various channels.
- Communicate customer feedback to various teams, including technical and marketing departments, in order to grow and improve the overall customer experience.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
Required Knowledge + Skills
- Has a good understanding of basic computer skills, Adobe Photoshop, and the ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly.
- Possesses the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone, and email.
- Exhibits self-motivation, multitasks well, and pays close attention to small details.
- Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Can think logically to provide answers to customer questions and find resolutions for various issues that may arise.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and complete diverse tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED
Experience in customer service and/or the photography industry preferred
5470 West 84th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268